Mushfiqur Rahim is a Bangladeshi newslokmat cricketer who has played a major role in the rise of Bangladesh’s performance in international cricket. He is the country’s most successful batsman and wicketkeeper, and has been a part of the team since
1. Mushfiqur has been a consistent performer for Bangladesh in all formats of the game. He is the highest run-scorer saverudata in Bangladesh’s Test history, with over 5200 runs, and the highest run-scorer in One Day Internationals (ODIs) with over 4500 runs. He also holds the record for most dismissals by a wicketkeeper in ODIs with 139 catches and 19 stumpings. His highest score of 219 in Test cricket is the highest individual total for Bangladesh in the longest format of the game. Mushfiqur’s leadership of the team has also been important for Bangladesh’s success. In 2009, he became the second youngest Test captain in history and the youngest in Bangladesh. Under his captaincy, Bangladesh won their first Test series against a major cricketing nation, against Zimbabwe in
2. He has also led Bangladesh uptodatedaily to several victories in ODIs and T20 Internationals, including against India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan. Mushfiqur’s influence on the team has been immense. He has instilled a sense of belief and confidence in the team, which has resulted in Bangladesh becoming a force to be reckoned with पॉपुलर मटका in international cricket. His longevity and consistency have been integral to Bangladesh’s rise in international cricket, and he is rightly regarded as one of the greatest players Bangladesh have ever produced.
Mushfiqur Rahim is a former Bangladeshi cricketer, who has made a name for himself in the cricketing world. A right-handed batsman and wicket-keeper, he is the first Bangladeshi Test captain to win a Test match. His career has been marked by several records and milestones. Rahim made his Test debut at the age of 17, in the year 2005 against England. He was the youngest Bangladeshi to make his Test debut and the third youngest player to make his debut for any nation at the time. He was also the youngest ever wicket-keeper to make his Test debut. He went on to become the first Bangladeshi cricketer to score a century in Tests when he scored 103 against India in
1. Rahim was appointed as the Test captain of Bangladesh in 2011 and became the first Bangladeshi to lead a Test victory when his team beat West Indies in
2. He also became the first Bangladeshi to score two centuries in a Test match when he scored 127 and 103 against New Zealand in
3. Rahim is the first Bangladeshi cricketer to score 5,000 Test runs and the first to score 1,000 runs in a calendar year. He also holds the record for most dismissals in a Test innings, having taken seven catches against South Africa in
4. Rahim has also achieved success in the limited-overs format. He has scored five One-Day International centuries, including a highest score of 144 against Pakistan in
5. He is the first Bangladeshi to score an ODI century against India, and holds the record for most dismissals in a single ODI innings, having taken six catches against Zimbabwe in
6. Rahim is one of the most successful cricketers from Bangladesh and has achieved many records and milestones throughout his career. He has set several high standards for the upcoming generation of cricketers in Bangladesh.